Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Jordanelle

Visited: October 2017, various others, got frickin MARRIED here 9/10/16

When I went in October, I was just breaking up a smoky drive back from Heber when I was hella sick this fall. And there was smoke from fires in California, so it was hazy as heck, and didn't exactly help my headache, but it made me feel nice on the inside. Cause I love state parks. And throwing rocks in the water, and lounging at a picnic table, and watching kids frolic and struggle with a fishing rod, etc.

Hazy as HECK

Hey I got married there
It was kinda weird to see the trees humans planted there with fall colors. It just illuminated the fact that they were planted and not natural, for some reason.

But yeahhhhhhhh I got married here! It was really neat! It was super cheap and easy and I'm probably the only bride with a $5000 budget that came in well under budget for 70 people (dress and wedding bands included yo). For EVERYTHING. Booze, food, decorations, invites, photos.... yup state parks are great. It's called the Hailstone Event Center and I'm not afraid to put it on blast now because I don't have to worry about the rental price going up once everyone realizes what a steal this place is. And it was fun to frolic around the shore with my brand new husband.

I've only swam in there once. Alicia my bff and best friend spouse took me here the night before for one last date with the moon and the water as a single woman. I messed up my pedicure. It was worth it. (Duh).

Anywayyyyy look at some pics of me getting married lulz. And now that I have a pass, I'll probably come here to cool off and swim in the summer, since it won't be $10 a pop. And I want to check out the nature center when it's open in the summer! And I might do a triathlon here. And I hear there's a short trail on the far shore. Damn this park really has it all. ANYWAY DONE RAMBLING (for now).

What a cool building

I love this also I took this

Bois

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn Daniel look at that view


It's like we are in love or whatever

Look at that scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment