Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Gunlock

Visited: September 2017

I didn't spend much time at this park. I went after checking out the Vortex (and getting miserably lost and almost falling off a cliff I mean no Grandma I was being perfectly safe and know where I am in the universe at all times). I poked some dead crawfish with a stick. I picked up some trash and almost got attacked by a bee in a soda can I picked up and opted to leave behind (for safety). I threw a rock in the water. I looked at some sunflowers. The sunset blinded me. And yup that's about it. That's the beauty of the pass- you don't feel forced to turn each park into an amazing experience, because it's "free". You can just be chill and enjoy yourself. I'd like to go back with more time some day and check out some cool rocks jutting out in the lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment